Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Prayer to St. Joseph

Saint Joseph had urged St. Faustina to have a constant devotion to him. He himself told her to recite three prayers (Our Father, Hail Mary, and Glory Be) and the Memorare once a day. (From Diary of St. Faustina 1203)

Memorare to St. Joseph

Remember, O most pure spouse of Mary, and my dearly beloved guardian, St. Joseph, that never was it known that anyone who invoked your care and requested your help was left without consolation.

Inspired with this confidence, I come to you, and with all the ardor of my spirit I commend myself to you. Do not reject my prayer, O Foster Father of the Savior, but graciously receive and answer it. Amen.

We pray for the whole Church, for our Holy Father Pope Francis, for Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI, all our Cardinals, Bishops and Priests and our Papal Nuncio.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful in your comments. Thank you.