Monday, August 26, 2013

Our Lady of Czestochowa - Feast Day in Poland 26th August



Today is the Feast of Our Lady of Czestochowa which is so special for Poland.

It is also my own Father's anniversary when he went home to the Lord in the Jubilee Year 2000. May he rest in peace.

Prayer to Our Lady of Czestochowa


HOLY MOTHER of Czestochowa, Thou art full of grace,
goodness and mercy. I consecrate to Thee all my thoughts,
words and actions----my soul and body. I beseech Thy
blessings and especially prayers for my salvation.
Today, I consecrate myself to Thee, Good Mother, totally
 ----with body and soul amid joy and sufferings to obtain
for myself and others Thy blessings on this earth and
eternal life in Heaven. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful in your comments. Thank you.