Sunday, June 2, 2013

Giving Thanks to Jesus for this Day of great grace for the world and for His Presence in the Most Blessed Sacrament




We give thanks to Our Lord Jesus Christ for His Presence 
in the Most Blessed Sacrament on this beautiful day of great grace and joy throughout the world, where so many adored Jesus  in union with our Holy Father, Pope Francis and with the whole Church through this 
Worldwide Holy Hour of Adoration, 
to celebrate the 
Year of Faith on this great 
Solemnity of Corpus Christi.  

Prayer of Thanksgiving to Jesus hidden in the Most Blessed Sacrament by St. Faustina


"I adore You, Lord and Creator, hidden in the Most Blessed Sacrament. I adore You for all the works of Your hands, that reveal to me so much wisdom, goodness and mercy, O Lord.

You have spread so much beauty over the earth and it tells me about Your beauty, even though these beautiful things are but a faint reflection of You, incomprehensible Beauty.

And although You have hidden Yourself and concealed your beauty, my eye, enlightened by faith, reaches You and my souls recognizes its Creator, its Highest Good, and my heart is completely immersed in prayer of adoration."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful in your comments. Thank you.